Wednesday, May 16, 2012

New Blogs to follow!

Hey! sorry I haven't posted lately.... I've been couch-ridden for the last week or so... My wisdom tooth was moving again and I couldn't get up without fighting the rush of pressure and the instant feeling of passing out or vomiting... gross I know!

Anyway! I found a new blog of sorts on Pinterest and I love it! It has a ton of really cool tutorials of stuff you can actually use or make for yourself or a friend :)

Its called Sew4Home :)

They have blankets, and dresses, and purses, and make up bags, and on and on! :) and they're good ones too! :) Not just 1 picture and then just instructions! Its got pictures with each step and its very helpful! :)

I know I will be using some of the tutorials for sure!

Here are a few of my favorites...


And there are sooooooooo many more pages that i haven't gone through yet but I will make it happen soon! :)

Now I couldn't find a "follow by email" or "subscribe to posts" link so idk if you can or not? if anyone finds it please tell me so I can follow their blog :)

I hope you enjoyed these! :)
Now go make something for yourself or as a gift and make someones day :)
Have a fabulous day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment