Thursday, May 24, 2012

Mock G diapers

So I've been sewing like crazy!!! And I've been practicing my "mock gDiaper" skills I think I'm making them in a way that will work well! :)

I just need someone to be a guinea pig for me :) lol :) I don't have any friends with newborns... And the only one with a baby around 3 months or so is in California... Not gonna work out too well... lol :)

But these are some creations I've come up with :)
(these were taken with my iPhone)
 inside...
 outside
mock gdiaper all folded up...

this is another gdiaper (for a girl tho I think :) lol)




 And this is a Michi Bag Cover I made for my mom :) She sent me this old purse a while ago so I could experiment with it and just finally last night I made this one :) It's one of her gifts for when I go to Cali!
Idk If you can see it but it has pleats on the front :)
this is the back - just plain
 another cover for her :) both sides are the same on this one :)

Anyway, just thought I'd share :) I think I'm gonna do a tutorial on both of these. Just lemme know if you're interested :)

Have a fabulous day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment