Thursday, July 5, 2012

Sally Hansen *hard as nails* powerful acrylic gel

Has anyone had any experience with this????
I love love love LOVE having my nails painted, but unfortunately I am super rough on my hands and it always chips like in as little as a day! sometimes it will last up to 3 but most not so much :(

I painted my nails (french tips) and put this stuff on over them... although I've been reading and people say it works better as a base coat and then paint like normal... so idk...

We shall see! 

I wanted to get "Shellac" but couldn't find it :( so I will be trying this and seeing how it works! hopefully it will help my nails feel stronger and the polish will last much longer! 

I have friend who gets the Shellac manicure and it lasts up to 5 weeks for her!

I don't expect this to last 5 weeks, but I would love it if it lasted at least up to 1! lol :)

I will keep you updated! :)

As of right now, my nails feel stronger (If that's possible) and they're super shinny! I love it! And I hope it lasts! :)

Anyway, leave me a comment if you have had any experience with this stuff and how you liked it and how long it lasted :)

Have a fabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment