Thursday, June 14, 2012

Michi bag covers I made

These are a few Michi Bag Covers I made for my mom's Michi purse :)

This first one I drew chalk lines on it and top stitched along it to make the design :) (I got the denim at a thrift store for a dollar :)

It is reversible and the inside is red and black :)


This one I made from a stretchy "tee shirt" material. I wouldn't work with this kind again. But she wanted it so ok :)
This one I made the day before we left :) It is reversible also with brown on the inside :)

I know this one is blurry and idk why but I was trying to show the inside and how you put it on over the original flat Michi Cover. It has the same concept as a Bible cover :)

Anyway thanks for looking!

I will be selling some if anyone is interested :) I need to kick my behind into gear and make some anyway! :) when I do I'll be sure to post some! :) 

Have a fabulous day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment