Thursday, August 23, 2012

Personalized wedding plates

I have a friend getting married in 2 days! How exciting! And I wanted to something special for them and I still wanted to be personal, without going super expensive!

So I decided to make a personalized plate with their names!

Tada!!!!

 
It's not as pretty as I wanted, (I'm a perfectionist, as I've mentioned before)

But I still love it! :)

But then I wanted to wrap it pretty, but didn't have a cute box, or cardboard to make one, and I didn't know what I was gonna do! O dear!

So I found some candy cane striped paper and cut a thin strip, wrapped some lace, and tied it all together with a white ribbon! :) What'd ya think?!

 
 I actually like how it turned out! :) You can't see the names under the paper, but that's ok :) I still need to make a little tag so they know who it's from and all that good stuff!

I ended up liking it so much I made one for us! Except I just used our Last Initial :)

Pretty right? LOVED how it turned out! :)

BTW, if your wondering how to do it, she gives an excellent tutorial!

I also did our name on a glass baking dish, but I'll show how to do that later! :)

Have a fantabulous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment